Key Responsibilities & Duties:
– Maintain a good standard of housekeeping within the NPD Centre – taking responsibility of washing up throughout the day and ensuring the kitchen is clear and cleaned down at the end of the day.
– Assisting with basic sample preparation where required.
– Packing samples in the factory as required.
– Setting up and clearing away meeting rooms for customer visits and board meetings.
– Travelling off site to buy ingredients and samples as required.
– Despatching of customer samples, both internal and external.
– Collection of raw materials from the factory.
– Ensure stock rotation of ingredients used within the Development Department and controlling correct labelling of ingredients.
– Carrying out checks on fridge and freezer temperatures and pH meter calibration.
– Adherence to best practise at all times to maintain the food safety, quality and legality of all samples and activities within the NPD Centre and factory.
– To be able to travel in order to attend training courses.
– To be aware of internal & external customer audits being conducted and be aware of any new standards’ being set by the business and to follow all factory procedures appropriately.
Note that other relevant and appropriate tasks may be added to the list of duties as per the needs of the business.