Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Ensure efficient communication between operations and other internal departments via telephone, email and in person.
- Be able to self-manage time efficiently.
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health and Safety and Food Safety.
- Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials for which the role has responsibility.
- Work harmoniously and closely with all colleagues.
- Undertake any in house or external training sessions.
- Show a positive attitude to work tasks no matter how tedious the job.
- Show a helpful and open attitude to all aspects of your position
- Have a polite manner when dealing with outside customers, visitors and colleagues.
- Be proactive when looking for solutions to improve any working are.
- To have a flexible working approach to all aspects of the tole that applies to this position.
Job Category: Logistics
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bicker
Sorry! This job has expired.