Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- Checking of forklift prior to any work being completed
- Comply with all health and safety rules relating to operation of MHE / forklifts on site
- Operation of forklift in a safe manner always
- Operation of forklift truck in various areas as below
- Feed whole head area as required
- Feed low risk area as required
- Operate in new store putting away pallets of products
- Feed ingredients room as required with product
- Operate forklift in yard area and on site covering all duties, as required
- Complete all paperwork for the above tasks accurately, on time and in full
- Any other duties as required in the area or site after completing correct training, these may not be on the forklift
- Ability to read and understand packaging, shipping documents, and safety guidelines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform basic math.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination, peripheral vision, and ability with spatial relationships.
- Efficient individual with excellent time management skills.
Job Category: Logistics
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bicker
Sorry! This job has expired.