Skills and experience we are looking for:
- To ensure that accurate records are always completed and maintained, that they are completed on time, clearly, accurately and are signed off correctly and stored
- To ensure that the company systems and procedures are followed
- To conduct random and recorded on the line quality checks against customer specifications.
- To carry out temperature checks on product and storage areas.
- Shelf-life Assessment carried out as per procedures.
- Isolation and identification of sub-standard product, raw material, packaging, work-in-progress
- To conduct hygiene audits as directed by technical, using the appropriate procedures / forms and to report non-compliances in a timely manner
- To conduct routine day to day monitoring checks such as glass, scales, GMP, probes etc.
Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bicker