- JDM Food Group specialises in delivering innovative added value chilled and frozen food product solutions for Retail, Manufacturing and Hospitality customers. We are passionate foodies and believe that what you eat matters, that’s why we go to great lengths to ensure our ingredients whether whole head or added value in our sauces, dips & dressings delivers great flavour to every meal occasion. As we continue to expand and optimise our technology infrastructure, we are seeking a skilled Systems Administrator to join our Systems and IT team.
- This key role will be responsible for ongoing development, maintenance, support and troubleshooting of our main ERP System (SAP B1) and other integrated systems.
- JDM are currently undergoing an exciting full ERP system upgrade project. This role will have the unique opportunity to be an integral part of the project helping to design, build, test and deploy the upgraded ERP.
- You will be provided with access to training and globally recognised qualifications and certifications in SAP B1 to expand your skill set and give you the potential to grow and progress within the business.
- As a Systems Administrator, you will play a critical role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our SAP implementation. You will be involved in new and ongoing SAP B1 projects to improve and streamline its processes.
- Join our dynamic team and contribute to the optimization and advancement of our Systems as JDM continues to grow.
- If you are a graduate with great IT skills, strong problem solving skills, good communication skills and want to play an integral part in the implementation, development, maintenance and support of new systems in a business; be exposed to many new technologies and IT Systems; improve and streamlining IT and Systems processes and gain qualification is a globally recognised ERP system at a company that’s evolving rapidly, please apply!
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
1. System Management:
- Be involved in the implementation and maintenance and support of the main ERP System (SAP B1) and other integrated systems at JDM.
- Develop and enforce best practices for IT systems administration, including system upgrades, patches, and security configurations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure aid integration of systems across the business.
- Aid in the deployment of new and ongoing enhancement, and optimisation projects for the ERP system.
- Coordinate at all levels across the business to ensure correct use and implementation of SAP B1.
2. Systems Analysis and Troubleshooting:
- Manage and assist with queries from end users across the business.
- Problem solve and diagnose issues with SAP B1 and other systems.
- Conduct analysis of SAP B1 systems to identify issues, root causes, and areas for improvement.
- Co-ordinate user access and user licencing for SAP, it’s modules and other integrated systems.
- Proactively monitor system performance, user activity, and data integrity, taking corrective actions as necessary.
- Work with other IT & Systems team members, vendors, and SAP B1 support providers to resolve complex technical issues.
3. Business Process Optimisation:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their requirements and translate them into effective SAP solutions.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and system enhancements to streamline operations and increase efficiency.
- Provide training and support to end-users to ensure effective and correct SAP B1 system use.
4. Compliance and Security
- Ensure SAP B1 systems adhere to industry standards, data protection regulations, and internal security policies.
- Conduct regular security assessments, to ensure user access is up to date.
Personal Attribute & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with a proactive approach to resolving technical issues.
- Great understanding and genuine interest in Information Technology, software and hardware.
- Experienced with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Understanding of basic programming concepts/logic and languages.
- Be adaptable to change with a willingness to embrace innovative ideas and new processes.
- Show a helpful, open and respectful attitude to all members of the business.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Great communication skills with the confidence to communicate at all levels of the business.
- The ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- Be proactive in looking for solutions to improve all managed Systems.
- To have flexible working approach to all aspects of the role that applies to this position.
– Desirable (but not required)
- Proven System administration experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing business.
- ERP exposure in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong understanding and experience in several Programming languages.
- Experience with SAP B1 highly desirable.
- Experience with MRP, WMS and QM modules highly desirable.
- Understanding of, and ability to write SQL queries.
- Experience with Crystal reports.
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- Referral programme
- Monday to Friday
- In person
- system administration: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Job Category: Office-Support Services
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bicker