- To provide a class leading account management service to our customers and the business. To build a trusted relationship with our customers.
- To visit customer sites and that of suppliers as needed with and without customers for the purposes of building strong relationships and product knowledge for all.
- Provide the day-to-day management control of the technical services within the business.
- Host customer visits in a manner to achieve the best possible outcomes for all parties.
- Through the effective management of the site quality and ancillary technical resources, provide for the best customer service possible.
- To help develop training programmes for all staff in technical Procedures where applicable in conjunction with the functional manager.
- Cover for the other Technical Managers when absent together with the Technical Director.
- Cement the technical-commercial relationship internally and externally.
- Be fully computer literate (including MS office computer programmes). Able to write detailed reports and summaries.
- Be able to work with Directors, Senior managers and staff at all levels including the QA Supervisors and QA team both in the factory and intake.
- To be able to interface with suppliers and customer alike at a high level of expertise and knowledge.
- Be able to communicate verbally and in writing accurately and effectively with colleagues, suppliers, and customers.
- Must be robust with a can-do attitude.
- Be able to assess the training requirement and help with the appropriate training.
- Be qualified to carry out audits both in the UK and overseas and help guide them in terms of best practise.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships internally and externally with customers and suppliers.
- To be a professional member of the Senior Technical team with the character and ability to build first class customer relationships. To be able to work on one’s own initiative.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- In Person
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Location: Bicker (reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work required.)
- Bachelor’s (preferred)
- Technical: 2 years (required)
- FMCG: 2 years (required)
Job Category: Technical
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bicker